Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Saving File

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
1230 Views, 7 Replies

Problem Saving File

Hi,

I am trying to run a model and after the Analysis Phase, Robot shows me the message attached below. Basically Robot is not able to find "RCALC_50408" folder in the Temp folder (in fact this folder does not exist, I checked").  The "sp_fact02.tmp" file exists, but it is located into another folder.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Robot tells me how to fix the problem: "Exit program and delete all the PROC0...directories included in the folder C:/........../Local/Temp". My problem is that I can't find these kind of files, I I don't know where they are located and I don't know how to find them.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance

Alessandro

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous

Type %temp% in the Windows Explorer and delete all files from the Windows Temp folder.

If I managed to answer your question(s) press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solution(s) much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

I have already tried, but Robot shows me the same error. 

Let me know,

Thanks

Message 4 of 8
Artur.Kosakowski

Hi @Anonymous

Could you attach this model?

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous

The file is very big, around 100MB. I am actually running the model in another machine and the problem does not occur. Everything works fine, so you will not find any problems.

Obviously there is a problem related with my temporary files and Robot.

Message 6 of 8
Artur.Kosakowski

Hi @Anonymous

Just to make sure - do you have enough free space on the C drive?

Artur Kosakowski
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous

I don't have enough space on my C: drive. For this reason I saved and run the model on my 😧 drive (partition part).

In the last few days I run the model and I have never had this problem before. For example yesterday I run the model and it worked, but today I am having this problem on my machine. As I said, at the moment I am running the model in another machine and it is running without any issues. The file is not corrupted and I didn't change any settings. Something is going on with my machine, but I can't figure this out .

Message 8 of 8
Artur.Kosakowski

Hi @Anonymous

Try to reassign windows temp folder to the D drive too so that you have enough space for the created temporary files created during calculations.

If I managed to answer your question(s) press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solution(s) much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report