Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
1249 Views, 8 Replies

M1 MacBook Air

Is Robot Structure Analysis 2021 available on M1 MacBook Air 

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Romanich
in reply to: Anonymous

macOS is not supported. 

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Roman Zhelezniak

Robot Evangelist & Passionate Civil Structural Engineer

LinkedIn | Robot & Хобот | App Store for Robot
EESignature

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: Romanich

Noted with thanks 🙏
Message 4 of 9
danielgaweda

Robot Structure Analysis 2021 it works on windows using parallels and this video from YouTube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBfA03xw0Oc

Message 5 of 9
bjur
in reply to: danielgaweda

Curious if anyone has been able to get Robot 2021 or Robot 2022 working on an M1 mac using Windows 11 arm.  I installed it and it ran perfectly the first time I used it and now, I only get the splash screen, which then promptly disappears and then nothing.  Anyone else have any luck?

Message 6 of 9
domantas.skuja
in reply to: bjur

Hey, any luck fixing this error? 

Message 7 of 9
bjur
in reply to: domantas.skuja

Nope.  Tried reinstalling 2021 and 2022 and still only get the splash screen.  So weird because 2022 worked the first time I initially installed it.  I installed the 2022 hotfix after that and no version as worked since, even if I uninstall and reinstall.

Message 8 of 9
t9vivi00
in reply to: bjur

I have the same problem with my MacBook Pro (2020) M1. The splash screen pops up, but then nothing happens.. Have anyone solved this problem yet?

Message 9 of 9
zeeblake

Anybody tried with either Robot 2023 or 2024 on a M1 or M2 Mac? I'm planning to get a M2, but I need Robot, so before the purchase I'd like to confirm that it can work. Reading the Parallels specs, it seems it accelerates up to OpenGL 3.3 on Apple Silicon Macs, so I had hopes it could work...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report