Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diagrid Building - Structural Configuration

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
359 Views, 1 Reply

Diagrid Building - Structural Configuration

Hi everyone! I hope this message finds you well! 

I'm struggling a bit with the structural configuration of my diagrid building (aka, I am not sure if the configuration is working according to my expectations). The main idea is the modelling of a building which has an internal structure composed by internal columns resisting majorly to the gravity loads, and an external façade resisting majorly to the wind loads. The internal columns are spread in a 6m interval each, with a TUB800X800X32 cross-section. The slab is homogeneous (20cm thickness, C30 concrete), and modelled as shell. The diagrid has a CHS cross-section, and the dimensions vary along the height. 
All my diagonals, beams and columns are bar elements, with pinned-pinned end releases. The supports are fixed. 
(I'm using the dynamo-robot connection, so I'm not looking much into a very detailed model... Mostly worried with the correct behaviour of it instead). 
If you could give me a heads up if the model is behaving according to what I intend, or if it is necessary to change something, please, let me know. Any help is highly appreciate! Thank you very much. 

Labels (3)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Mohammed_Ata
in reply to: Anonymous

I think you should make analysis and if problems, pot here for valuable discussions 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report