Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diagrams for Members Window Won't Close

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
rlkillian
283 Views, 3 Replies

Diagrams for Members Window Won't Close

The title says it all. I'm evaluating Robot and opened the diagrams for members window. I hit "Close" and nothing happens. The X at the top right is greyed out. All I can do it minimize it or move it out of the way. Not very impressive when you are evaluating software.

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Krzysztof_Wasik
in reply to: rlkillian

Hi @rlkillian 

Windows saved in layout template (in most cases) cannot be closed. Use Start/Geometry template and open window(s) you need then you will be able to close them

Krzysztof_Wasik_0-1648761395561.png

Krzysztof Wasik
Message 3 of 4
rlkillian
in reply to: Krzysztof_Wasik

Hi @Krzysztof_Wasik ,

Thanks for the reply. At least I can close the window now but I have to say I don't understand the thinking behind it. In that drop-down you showed I had "Results" activated. BTW I don't remember picking that but maybe I did. I don't understand if I want to close a window why I can't. I guess the thought was if I want to look at something else I should pick it from that pull-down thingy you showed.

Message 4 of 4
Krzysztof_Wasik
in reply to: rlkillian

Hi @rlkillian 

Template system helped if you were beginer. From technical support point of view it was easier to explain to user what should be done when you were sure that his screen was the same as yours (especially before teleconferences time 🙂

Krzysztof Wasik

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report