Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Circular water tank

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
472 Views, 1 Reply

Circular water tank

Dear Sir, I'm Facing the problem in Circular Tank Design.
i can draw the circular shape of a wall and after i applied Hydro static Pressure and Created the manual combinations of ULS and SLS. Added the panels to the code parameters in the required reinforcement of walls and Calculations also done. After the calculation by picking the panel and go to the provided reinforcement of RC elements its showing the notification like indicated objects must be laying in the same plane. its not showing the wall reinforcement design panel instead of its showing the slab reinforcement design panel. And its considering it as slab. Thank You

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Krzysztof_Wasik
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous 

Provided reinforcement module in Robot Analysis can be used for flat panels only. You can calculate reinforcement for flat slabs and walls. Curved panels cannot be transferred to provided reinforcement module. For curved panels only required reinforcement can be calculated

If I managed to answer your question(s) press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solution(s) much faster. Thank you.

Krzysztof Wasik

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report