Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chinese code in robot?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
412 Views, 3 Replies

chinese code in robot?

hi,everybody

i am from china, I want to know that  will chinese code be included in robot 2015?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: Anonymous

Chinese codes 2015.png

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Hi. Chinese steel, Australian code and I have that warning:

The members  1   are made of materials from the database in which all properties are defined as DESIGN values. The currently-set code requires using characteristic values. It may lead to unneeded underestimation of member resistance. It is recommended to change the material so that it comes from an arbitrary database except for: RMAT048 (Polish materials), RMAT070 (Russian materials) , RMAT086 (Chinese materials).

I know that I can change resistance to "Characteristic", but I wish to have proper material properties without any hassle.

Thanks

Message 4 of 4
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: Anonymous

The best solution would be to manually add Chinese steels you want to use in your model to Australian material database and set it as active in Job Preferences. The point is that the definition of the material properties should correspond to the 'exopectations' of the selected design code. 

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report