Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(API) ExtrudeLines - Get walls from lines and columns from nodes

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Stephane.kapetanovic
1475 Views, 5 Replies

(API) ExtrudeLines - Get walls from lines and columns from nodes

my free ExtrudeLines app is now released, you can now download it from the Autodesk App Store:

https://apps.autodesk.com/RSA/fr/Detail/Index?id=7422974311634678991&appLang=en&os=Win64

With Extrude Lines you can easily raise the walls from floor elements such as the slab and its openings from lines or polylines drawn from DXF/DWG background, and from floor beams. It will be easier for you to only fill the height.

Since its first broadcast, the program has been constantly improved and its functionality extended, others are in the pipeline. It was time to give it a new format to continue its development.

If my application is useful to you and you like it, saves you time or allows you to work more precisely, leave a comment in the App Store.

Best Regards

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hello,

I just wanted to give a quick shout out to those awesome people who have already downloaded my software: you guys are awesome! 

For those who haven't tried it yet, no pressure at all, but I think you might enjoy what my program brings you. If you're curious, why not download it and see what it does for you? Who knows, it could be the missing piece you've been looking for during holidays for your back to work.

No rush, no fuss – just good atmosphere and a good software. And to those who have already joined in, a sincere thumbs up to you!

Best Regards

Message 3 of 6

Could you please add a zipped version of the file in App store?

Message 4 of 6

hi @ArunNDinesh 

The file format is subject to the Autodesk App Store policy. After asking them the file is compressed again (02/21/24).

For similar inquiries, it's advisable to utilize the contact methods provided within the application, rather than sending a direct message to the forum news page.

Best Regards

Message 5 of 6

ExtrudeLines 2024: The New Version is Coming!

Dear users,

I'm pleased to announce version 2024 of ExtrudeLines, which will introduce extrusion on the plane of the selected object, extrusion of finite elements and objects modified by extrusion or revolution.

It will also be possible to take into account the local axis system of oriented supports, an option to include panel openings and many other improvements that I won't detail here. You'll also appreciate the new dialog box, the changes to numbering and the detection of identical panels.

The release date is scheduled for next months, but stay tuned for more details!

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us at devsupprt.arsa@gmail.com 

Best regards,
Stephane Kapetanovic

Stephanekapetanovic_0-1716568922277.png

For those who haven't done so yet, you can download the current version from the App Store.

Message 6 of 6

Great work @Anonymous. Much awaiting 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report