Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Options dialog in RC beam PR module doesnt close after selecting the option to consider torsion

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
mn_benz
117 Views, 0 Replies

Advanced Options dialog in RC beam PR module doesnt close after selecting the option to consider torsion

Hello,

I'm designing a concrete bridge Pier in RSA 2024. After exporting the pier cap to the PR beam module, I'm defining Calculation options for BAEL 91 regulations; in the advanced Options dialog box when I activate torsion taken into account, thereafter the dialog doesn't close when I click the ok button...but it closes when any other options are selected. This is not the case for other regulations like EC2. Does the option not work for BAEL 91? Or am I missing something? Can anyone help tell me how to go about this? Thanks.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report