Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where I Can load rebar shape family

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
32201 Views, 4 Replies

Where I Can load rebar shape family

Hello,

As in the title - Where I Can download rebar shape family ? Ive searched every Revit folder and can find nothing - everything is empty (also in structural template). DO I have to dowload it from some external source ?  Please help.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
shefypattambi
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous ,

Which version of revit are you working ? Depending upon your revit version do like this. go to control panel select program uninstall - select your required revit content library version  and uninstall it and and follow the picture.You should connect to internet while doing this.

Also you can download the rebar shape family for British Standard from this link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o8e1668vdwcybmp/20161215%20-%20Rebar%20Shapes%20in%20Revit%20-%20Shape%20Families.zip?dl=0

image.png

image.png

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: shefypattambi

Thank you! I ve got Revit 2019. I ve choosed that second solution - downloaded and puted this file it into my Revit and seems to work... but I dont see any images of this rebar which is kind of difficult to choose one into my project.

There is also lack of other basic components as concret beams. What people generally do in this sittuation ? . Should I design it in family or downloaded as well ? I really dont know what to do. 

Message 4 of 5
shefypattambi

Hi @Anonymous

If you follow the first solution you will get all the defualt famillies which is shiped with revit.in order to display the rebar shape you must put your rebar shcedule in sheet.

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Sir

I download the 2018 Revit families from Autodesk website but its not working .

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report