Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange Black Lines/Shapes Appearing in All Views

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
marcusAD6JV
266 Views, 0 Replies

Strange Black Lines/Shapes Appearing in All Views

Hi team,

I've run into a problem with my model in Revit 2021.

Everything was fine until I edited a topo surface, then all of a sudden these strange black black shapes appeared all over the views, across most of my sheets. It seems that it's something to do with the phases, because if I set phase filter to a setting to "show previous", it's fine, but if it's set to anything else, the black lines and shapes appear again.

Closing the program/restarting the PC doesn't do anything, and my backups have been overwritten now (my mistake there).

Image 1 is what it looks like in plan view, and image 2 and 3 is in 3D, showing how it appears and disappears depending on the phase filter as described above.

I'd rather not link the file due to sensitive info.

Any help on this would be super appreciated, as I really don't want to go back to a much further back backup if possible.

Thanks in advance

Labels (1)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report