Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Multi-Category Schedule

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
krabadavar
493 Views, 3 Replies

Revit Multi-Category Schedule

Hello,

I have two problems with Multi Category schedule in Revit.

I have created global parameters for every type of structural element, which corresponds with a number in a specifications of structural works.

So, the first problem is that I can do sorting by that parameter in the total schedule, but can not have the name of the parameter in the title, which I need to have.

And the second thing is that I put a field  "Length" , but there are no values, as far as there are some elements have no length(like the floors for example). I would like to make a parameter for the length, that has value and can have totals calculated in the total schedule, when the element has length

I am still novice and do not know how to approach this even.

Can you give me some ideas?

Regards

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
L.Maas
in reply to: krabadavar

If you sort first on the number and then on the name and then group by name, you should have what you need

Capture1.JPG

Not all number automatically create totals. You have to set it up in the schedule like this

Capture1.JPG

Louis

EESignature

Please mention Revit version, especially when uploading Revit files.

Message 3 of 4
PavelAnd
in reply to: L.Maas

Hi @L.Maas. This post coincides with this. I think it will be better for everyone who will continue to look for such a problem to collect all the solutions in one post.

Best regards, Pavel Plotitsyn.

Message 4 of 4
krabadavar
in reply to: PavelAnd

Sorry, my fault I did two similar posts in the beginning.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report