Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2023 Dimension issue

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
a.sundaram
743 Views, 8 Replies

Revit 2023 Dimension issue

Hi, When I'm editing the existing boundary/location of Slab, Shaft, wall, etc I keep losing the existing dimensions from all the views (usually we lose them when it's not parallel but in Revit 2023 it's simply removed - Revit 2023 triggering the error message and removed the dimensions before we start altering the boundaries). it's causing a huge issue and needs to go through all the sheets again and again to place the same dimensions. do we have any hotfix for this?

@f_allard @shravan.krish @prabhu.rMQVQ9 @Anonymous @s.brochu @e.marcoux @joe_sam @wojtek 

Tags (1)
Labels (1)
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
shravan.krish
in reply to: a.sundaram

Hi Sir, this is strange. We arent using Revit 2023 for any projects currently ( atleast in our team). Will have to ask around for the same.

Message 3 of 9
a.sundaram

Had a chat with Autodesk Technical support team and they escalate this to their development team to fix this in the upcoming hotfix/releases.
https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Dimensio... 

Thanks.

@Riya.ghoshE9ZJD @shravan.krish @f_allard

Message 4 of 9
ToanDN

There is no issue to fix.  Just do not tick Disjoin when you move sketch lines.

ToanDN_0-1666212338231.png

Message 5 of 9
a.sundaram
in reply to: ToanDN

The issue is not about moving/adjusting the slab boundary. its occurring when we try to adjust the existing shaft boundary and without removing the reference you can't edit the shaft boundaries.

Shaft with required setting outs

asundaram_1-1666243777664.png

While editing shaft boundaries

asundaram_0-1666243699619.png

Message 6 of 9
ttabares

¿Existe una solución además de la que publicaron en este link? https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Dimensio...

Este error me esta perjudicando severamente en mis proyectos!!!

Message 7 of 9
a.sundaram
in reply to: ttabares

I can see that the issue has been fixed in Revit 2024 and nothing for 2023. would be good if we have the hotfix/update for 2023 to resolve this issue.

Message 8 of 9
ttabares

Así es, totalmente de acuerdo contigo, solo dieron la solución de instalar Revit 2024, aun no han hecho nada para Revit 2023, lo cual me parece mal y me perjudica en mi trabajo !

Message 9 of 9
a.sundaram
in reply to: ttabares

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators