Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2019 Rebar Scheduling Images

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1360 Views, 2 Replies

Revit 2019 Rebar Scheduling Images

I am trying to create an automatic rebar schedule for reinforcing detailing and estimating. I understand how to create the schedule and add almost all the elements I need, but I am struggling with shape images. Is there a database anywhere of the Revit shape images used for different bar shapes? In a perfect world, I'd like all these shape images to match the Revit shape numbers (since Revit shape number seem to differ from other standards) exactly, without having to create custom images. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
múinteoir
in reply to: Anonymous

Here is a link to my video. In the description there is a link to the shape code image files. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu0yaccb1LM&t=1s
The face of the BIM game | Former Autodesk Expert Elite | YouTuber | Lego Builder | Monaghan Man | Some Can, Some Cant
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: múinteoir

Thank you for your help. However, it seems to me that some of these shape images do not seem to match the Revit shapes. For example, shape image 11 in your files and shape 11 in Revit are not the same; the Revit shape has an additional 180° hook at one end. Also, there are some shapes missing from the files, including 17 and 17A. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report