Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2015 R2 update - not showing in subscription account

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
327 Views, 2 Replies

Revit 2015 R2 update - not showing in subscription account

I have wasted a big chunk of time today looking into the update options and potential pitfalls that come with Revit 2015 R2. The information provided by Autodesk is far from adequate and unfortunately my software provider has not offered any advice or information related to this important update either.

Thankfully I have found the information I need from the RevitOpEd and other websites but now I have discovered that for some reason I am unable to access the software through my Autodesk subscription account - when I check it says 'There are no product updates available for your product at this time'.

Must admit that I am far from a fan of the Autodesk website (not sure how a company as big and popular as Autodesk gets away with something so outrageously sub-standard) and the fact that it redirects me to this forum (or endless loop trying to 'Contact Us') for assistance instead of being assisted by Autodesk staff just rubs salt in the wound.

Have any other maintenance customers had this issue and if so then how did you get the Revit 2015 R2 software?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: Anonymous

does R2 show here: http://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/account-management/software-downloads/enhancements

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: DarrenP

Thanks. I guess in hindsight that seems obvious, but earlier it was anything but.

Any idea why I am not able to update through the Revit 2015 program or the Application Manager?

Really wish that Autodesk and their resellers would invest more time/effort/resources into providing information on how to get the most out of their software, especially for maintenance customers.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

State of Sustainability Webinar

Autodesk Design & Make Report