Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating adaptive tag icons

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
rowan.sluisQ7HV5
231 Views, 2 Replies

Creating adaptive tag icons

Hello.

I am trying to create a tag that shows in what layer my rebar is place. I'd like to have this show as an icon. A little flag in this case. I know how to make labels in tags and that i can connect parameters to these labels to show their value. But is it also possible to make icons that change depending on de value.

If i put my rebar in the 4th layer i'd like to have 4 vlags attached to it (see, image below). 

rowansluisQ7HV5_0-1673623526006.png
I have created this using parameters in de tag itself. I made a parameter in de tag that says "RebarLayer" -> value: "4" (see image 2 below). The problem is that i would have to manually put these values in each of my rebar tags. I want to only put it on the rebar element parameters. 

rowansluisQ7HV5_1-1673623706605.png

Anyone knows a way to get this done?

Labels (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

add another parameter depending on if condition i think it might work 

Ahmed Muharram, B.Sc, AEE, ACI, ACP
BIM Manager
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3

The problem is I have only been able to add if conditions to the parameters of the tag itself and not from the element its attached to. Only the Label function has this feature. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report