Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

water cooled chiller

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
635 Views, 4 Replies

water cooled chiller

I created five water cooled chillers with 2 supply and return connectors for the cooling and chilled water systems separately. However, when I wanted to create the second hydronic supply and return systems, the error message showed that the chillers were already part of other system. It seems the chiller couldn't have two independent supply or return systems. Is there anyway to solve this problem? Or I have to create two families for one chiller.

Thanks

Shaojie
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
KyleB_Autodesk
in reply to: Anonymous

Try right-clicking on the Connector itself and choosing the "Create System" or "Add to System" option should do it. If not, then I'm not sure what's going on, I recommend logging a case with your Reseller or Subscription Support.

Cheers,
Kyle B

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Kyle,

Thanks for your reply. Another question is about the diameter of the valve in Revit plumbing family. Because I need the valve with 20" diameter, should I create one by myself?

Thanks

Shaojie
Message 4 of 5
KyleB_Autodesk

For now, yes. Since the part is parametric you could probably create a new Type for the larger size.

Keep in mind that we are planning to release a bunch of new content to Subscription customers in the next month. I can't make any guarantees, but valves are something that have been working on.

Kyle B

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 5 of 5

Reported to moderator due to blatant advertising content. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report