Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit visibility graphics filter do not allow mechanical category with sub discipline control

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
tongj
458 Views, 2 Replies

Revit visibility graphics filter do not allow mechanical category with sub discipline control

In the current Revit 2022 MEP, mechanical equipment cannot simply control and set up without the complex logical filters for different disciplines including plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, the hydronic system, or another custom type.

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
RobDraw
in reply to: tongj

2022 isn't the current version. 2023 has been out for nearly a year and 2024 should be coming out in the near future.

BTW, did you have a question?

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 3 of 3
hmunsell
in reply to: tongj

if I understand your statement correctly.... Correct, you need to make filters to help manage some of that kind of content. Revit 2023 has some new categories, like Plumbing Equipment and several others. I think I remember 2024 has some additional categories too. Filters will still be needed to help filter out other content though. 

Howard Munsell
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report