Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2021 free student version (serial number issue)

22 REPLIES 22
SOLVED
Message 1 of 23
anantmistry1234
42169 Views, 22 Replies

Revit 2021 free student version (serial number issue)

Hi, there I have downloaded and installed Revit2021 but I don't know about serial number.

So please let me know how can I find serial number and active my software for at least 1 year.

Please let me know about how can I find serial number after installing my revit 2021 software.?

Thanks in advance.2.PNG

22 REPLIES 22
Message 2 of 23
Anonymous
in reply to: anantmistry1234
Message 3 of 23

you can find it at https://manage.autodesk.com/home,  in all products and services.

But you better download Autodesk Desktop App and Autodesk Network License Manager, and put your login, there you can find your serial and key, but usually the filling will go automatically for your software.

If the answer solves your problem, click Accept as Solution this helps other users to quickly find an answer and let a like if you liked it.

Você achou esta postagem útil? Sinta-se à vontade para curtir esta postagem.
Ficou satisfeito com a resposta à sua pergunta? Nesse caso, clique no botão ACEITAR SOLUÇÃO.

Mauricio Santos Filho Arquiteto | BIM Manager
EESignature 

Message 4 of 23
emanaster

I am also having a similar issue. I did not get an email with a serial number, my same serial number for 18/19/20 does not work even though the 2021 download came with a new activation key (which is usually the only thing that changes when a new update comes out), and i cannot find my serial number in my autodesk account. In fact, under products, it doesnt even show up as having a 2021 license, even though I was able to download and install 2021 through the revit page not through my products page. This is quite frustrating as once my 30-day trial is up, I can no longer open or edit any of my classmates' 2021 revit files since they are not backwards compatible with 2020. Someone from Autodesk really needs to get on this, because I have a few classmates who are having the same issue and have been given the runaround by 3 technicians over the phone support line.

Message 5 of 23

Hi!

I seem to have the same issue. I use a student license and downloaded revit about a week ago. Can´t find the serial number on any of the listed locations.

I downloaded AutoCAD and could log in with my autodesk account without problem.

Have you been able to solve the issue somehow?

Message 6 of 23

tempsnip.png

Message 7 of 23

You Just need to start the program And Sign in With your Educational Email and Password and click on activation with Autodesk Educational Id

Message 8 of 23

Thank you so much! It worked. Almost feel embarrassed because of how easy it was.

This will help me a lot. Thanks again!

Message 9 of 23
Anonymous

i need serial number revit 2021

Message 10 of 23
RobDraw
in reply to: Anonymous

You need to read message #7 above.

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 11 of 23
n01365986

Hi I have also been struggling with this exact issue. I have not received an email with a serial number, no prompts with a serial number when downloading and installing.

Message 12 of 23
Anonymous

1. Serial number 

Message 13 of 23
Anonymous
in reply to: mohamedtarek757

thank you, I was also looking for the serial number  but all I needed to do was sign in with the Autodesk ID

Message 14 of 23

Fares samy

Samyfares336@gmail.com 

Message 15 of 23

i waNT SERIAL NO REVIT 2021 to activate

Message 16 of 23

pls give me the  seial no

Message 17 of 23

Autodesk Revit 2021 Serial Number Required Please Provide.

Message 18 of 23
RobDraw
in reply to: marzanvkas100

@marzanvkas100 wrote:

Autodesk Revit 2021 Serial Number Required Please Provide.

No, it's not.

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 19 of 23

i need serial nomber revit 2021

Message 20 of 23
fabiosato
in reply to: hilalkhan443322

Hello,

You need to create a student account and use your login to authenticate your software.

Fábio Sato
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators