Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problema con impresión de modelo vinculado

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
rrdg_1995
152 Views, 2 Replies

Problema con impresión de modelo vinculado

Buenas tardes, tengo un problema con mi modelo vinculado, y necesito ayuda.

Verán, tengo una duda con un proyecto que estoy haciendo en Revit.

Estoy haciendo un proyecto de cableado eléctrico en donde tengo vinculado el modelo arquitectónico y quiero poner color en partes como los muros, suelo y techo. Yo logré eso de la siguiente forma:

visual graphics > Revit Link > modelo arquitectonico > 1 > personalizado

Luego busqué en la categoría del modelo muros y suelo, y cambie los patrones de color de proyección/superficie con una baja transparencia.

Efectivamente me cambia el color en el modelo vinculado. Pero cuando voy a imprimir deja todo en blanco.

Podrian ayudarme a resolver este problema, a que se debe?

Captura de pantalla (8).pngCaptura de pantalla (3).pngCaptura de pantalla (6).pngCaptura de pantalla (7).png

muchas gracias de antemano

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
iainsavage
in reply to: rrdg_1995

You need to check that the view on the sheet is the same one that you have changed settings for. They don't look the same and I don't mean the colours - the zoom level/crop seems to be different so I don't think they are the same view.

You may also have trouble getting transparency settings to reproduce in prints.

Message 3 of 3
rrdg_1995
in reply to: iainsavage

• Hi, thanks for response, it is the same view, but how I can check the transparency settings ?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report