Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nothing New showing up

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
SuhaibaPCCP3
230 Views, 4 Replies

Nothing New showing up

Hi ,

I was working on a project yesterday and I was drawing and every thing was fine when I just stated working on the same file today nothing showing up I mean nothing new is visible but every thing old is visible although its on the same elevation and its the same category  I was thinking that's just for piping but I tried drawing duct ,wall ,and evey thing the same here is the message popping up in the Revit .any advice ? Capture 1.PNGCapture.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
tim.ingle
in reply to: SuhaibaPCCP3

Hi @SuhaibaPCCP3, it sounds like the view you are working in changed Phase / Phase Filtering. In the active view you want to place content in, ensure that your Phase is set to New Construction (the model you are working in may be using a different name), and your Phase Filter is set to "Show Previous and New" (again, this name might be different depending on your model settings). Please see the attached image for reference.

Also, if you need further information on how Phasing and Phase Filtering, here is a helpful link to Autodesk's resources that I have used in the past.

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2021/ENU/Revit-D...

Message 3 of 5

Check to see what workset you are modeling in.

Check to make sure you are modeling in the proper phase.

Check to make sure you are modeling at the appropriate elevation for the views view range.

Message 4 of 5
s.borello

Check the phasing for your view... also ensure the workset is visible in view. 

Message 5 of 5
ToanDN

Either your view phase is set to Existing or your view phase filter is set to previous + demo. Check them and change the view phase to New and phase filter to show previous + new.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report