Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nested Family Filled Regions Recolored

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
jderrick6HLW7
93 Views, 2 Replies

Nested Family Filled Regions Recolored

So overarching issue: The annotation nested in my family has the expected filled region color. However when it's brought into a project, it just comes in as black.

I have a filled region built into my annotation, T - Data Symbol, to be a solid white filled region because I have had issues with masking regions covering up the annotation:

jderrick6HLW7_0-1711494823585.png

This data symbol is an annotation in the family T - Work Area Outlet, and behaves as expected there.

However, when I bring this family T - Work Area Outlet into my main project, the white filled region comes in as black. 

jderrick6HLW7_1-1711494912802.png

Now, the filled region is the same across the annotation, family, and project. It's titled Solid White, 255,255,255.

I have also ensured that there are no project filters on that could be recoloring the filled region. Does anyone know how to resolve this, or do nested annotations just always bring filled regions in as black?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

I have also had this issue. I think i fixed it by making sure that the Background was solid White and the Foreground was blank.

curtisridenour_0-1711548812254.png

it also might be an interaction of how the Phase Filters are applied in your views.

Message 3 of 3

It was the Phase Filters! Thanks so much for the help, saved me a headache today as I dive back into it 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report