Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Light Fixture Circuiting and Wires/Homeruns Inconsistencies

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
aszczawinski
346 Views, 3 Replies

Light Fixture Circuiting and Wires/Homeruns Inconsistencies

Hello all,

I am running into an issue with circuiting light fixtures in REVIT 2019.  

What I want to achieve: 24 light fixtures on a circuit, 4 circuits total, light fixtures are 277V-1P

Issue I am having: When I circuit the first set of 24 light fixtures, everything shows correctly with the panel name and circuits under the "Electrical - Loads" under properties (HE2, 5).  When I go to circuit the second set of 24 light fixtures, the light fixtures show the panel and circuit correctly (HE2, 7), but when I apply the wire to the selected fixtures, the circuits indicated are 5,7 with (2) homerun arrows off it.  I double checked and made sure that all of these fixtures had no existing circuitry properties to them.  Additionally, when I circuited the third set, the wire properties read 5,7,9.  Please see snipit as reference.  Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you,

Andruw

aszczawinski_0-1613511927992.png

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
s.borello
in reply to: aszczawinski

Can you post a sample model?

Message 3 of 4
aszczawinski

Unfortunately I do not think I would be allowed to do that

However, I have double and triple checked that nothing has been circuited to the panel via System Browser.  It correctly shows the 24 light fixtures on each circuit, but the 23 wires for sets two through four show 2, 3, and 4 circuits respectively still.  Could it be something related to the light fixture family itself? A sub-consultant is doing the light fixture layout

Message 4 of 4
aszczawinski

Additionally, the loads correctly show in the model.  It's just the wires family that is essentially applying an N+1 count for each new circuit I create.  I've tried drawing the wires in before and after connecting the light fixtures to the circuits

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report