Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🔊 Introducing Content Catalog: The New BIM Management Tool for AECO

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
handjonathan
580 Views, 5 Replies

🔊 Introducing Content Catalog: The New BIM Management Tool for AECO

handjonathan_0-1723758665259.jpeg

We are thrilled to announce the launch of Content Catalog, a cloud-based digital asset management tool designed to provide a single source of truth for storing, versioning, and accessing BIM content, including Revit families. Content Catalog is the new Autodesk integrated version of UNIFI Pro, available to Autodesk Docs subscribers at no additional cost.

With this launch, Content Catalog will only be available to those who store their data via the US data storage location. Access to Content Catalog, for those who utilize the EU and Australia storage locations, will be available at a future date.

Get started with Content Catalog today

Jonathan Hand

Industry Community Manager | AEC (Architecture & Building)

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
mjung
in reply to: handjonathan

Do you know if there is going to be a specific forum thread just for "Content Catalog"? I did a search of the entire forum and so far, I'm only seeing a handful of topics mostly in the Revit forums. Or better yet, a place to go to inquire about the functionality of the App. 

Civil 3D 2024 / Windows 11 Pro (64bit)
Intel Core I7 @3.30GHz / 32gig RAM / NVIDIA Quadro K2200
Message 3 of 6
ducmap2212
in reply to: mjung

you can search this on youtube channel.
Message 4 of 6
Ric_Weber
in reply to: handjonathan

@mjung I have suggested that they get a Content Catalog Forum and Ideas forum set up...  so far nothing...  soon I hope.  

In the meantime, did you have some general questions I might be able to answer?  Here is the help documentation for Content Catalog that might help answer some of your questions: https://help.contentcatalog.autodesk.com/en/

Message 5 of 6
mjung
in reply to: Ric_Weber

Thanks for requesting the forum channel. My biggest questions have been answered. We were trying to use this as a block manager with dwgs. We were trying to figure out how to get it to display a preview of the dwg in the listing. Unfortunately, this isn't possible yet.

mjung_0-1729104629028.png

mjung_0-1729104731693.png

Civil 3D 2024 / Windows 11 Pro (64bit)
Intel Core I7 @3.30GHz / 32gig RAM / NVIDIA Quadro K2200
Message 6 of 6
nicholas.miranowski
in reply to: mjung

I'm hoping this gets liked enough to have the forum added promptly. The company I work for is looking to implement this technology ASAP. A sounding board would be great. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report