Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I AM ONCE AGAIN

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
adamtbeherns
319 Views, 3 Replies

I AM ONCE AGAIN

I am once again asking Revit to find a better way to remind me to save.  I'm tired of going into the middle of an operation, where I might have control clicked 60 objects carefully, to be interrupted by a save screen.  In the middle of circuiting, changing names.  Wanting to pick a new host, you'll be asked.  You couldn't literally find a worse time to ask. 

There is a better way than you have it now, please improve this annoying "would you like to save" box. 

I will continue to make noise on this as it wastes time in my day, every day.  

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
iainsavage
in reply to: adamtbeherns

In the save reminder dialogue box just click cancel and you should be able to continue with the operation that you are in the middle of and then once you’ve executed that then you can save the model yourself.

Its not worth getting upset about imho.

Message 3 of 4
RobDraw

I hear you that the timing is illogical but this is not the place for your complaints. You are preaching to the choir with that one as I'm sure most would agree. The name of the company is Autodesk, they are the people you want to talk to. Not the program, Revit. They don't look for complaints here. You should be utilizing the product feedback page.

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 4 of 4
hmunsell

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/revit-ideas/idb-p/302

Howard Munsell
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

State of Sustainability Webinar

Autodesk Design & Make Report