Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

handle ties for breakers

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
280 Views, 2 Replies

handle ties for breakers

how can I address a symbol for handle ties on a 3 phase breaker with 3 seperate circuits?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
smbrennan
in reply to: Anonymous

Unfortunately, Revit's Electrical development is severely lacking development to help us electrical guys out. It's enough to tease, but not enough to satisfy. This, to my knowledge, is not possible.

Below I provide a link for you to provide product feedback. I highly suggest you follow the link and fill out the form. Share the link with others in your company to help improve the product.  Even if everyone is asking for the same thing, that's a good thing because then Autodesk will see it's a real need and be more prone to make the change.

Shawn B.

|   
To help improve Autodesk Products, please Click Here to Vote for ideas and submit your own.
Message 3 of 3
CoreyDaun
in reply to: Anonymous

I agree with Shawn. If you normally represent something graphically on a Panel Schedule, often the only way to accomplish it in Revit is to create the symbol as a Generic Annotation Family and then manually overlay it over your Panel Schedule Graphics on the Sheet View.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report