Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Electrical Symbols

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
david.martin8
975 Views, 3 Replies

Electrical Symbols

I was wondering if there is a list out there with the symbols to aid in locating and loading particular needed symbols. Some detail symbols don't show in the preview and I struggle having to load electrical annotative symbols just to see what they are and if they are what I need. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
hmunsell
in reply to: david.martin8

you mean like this.... 🙂

Capture.JPG

i had a Jr designer/intern go thru all our symbols and modified the Reference Planes in the families and re-saved them. now the families look like this....

Capture 2.JPG

Howard Munsell
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
david.martin8
in reply to: hmunsell

That is general problem I have. I was hoping there was a list Autodesk has listing the stock families. 

Message 4 of 4
hmunsell
in reply to: david.martin8

i don't know of a list of OTB content. i'm sure someone has one somewhere though...  There are programs out there that will help "Manage" your family library. we don't use one in my office but if you go to the Autodesk App store, there are several listed.

https://apps.autodesk.com/RVT/en/List/Search?isAppSearch=True&searchboxstore=RVT&facet=&collection=&...

Howard Munsell
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

State of Sustainability Webinar

Autodesk Design & Make Report