Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ductwork not showing on plots or pdf files

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
pagioni
532 Views, 3 Replies

ductwork not showing on plots or pdf files

This is additional comments to post I made yesterday concerning plot/pdf files missing random duct work. As I look at my model, I see that the plots are printing as if I have not altered the display from "thick lines" to "thin lines". What am I missing? (see attached)

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: pagioni

Thin Lines does not at all affect the way lines are plotted. There is an option under Print Setup for "Replace halftone with thin lines".

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 4
pagioni
in reply to: CoreyDaun

I have that option checked already.. I went into my MEP settings and and set my Mech Hidden line gaps all to "0". So far that seems to fix this problem, but most likely will cause a new problem somewhere else. Thanks!

Message 4 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: pagioni

You shouldn't have to do that. Could you make another print to PDF with the thin lines setting and post it here? It would be better to try to uncover the reason for this rather than to immediately accept it as a loss and sacrifice elsewhere. What lineweight are your Ducts set to in your previous attachments?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report