Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controlling what you see in a section, multi-discipline project.

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
isosa9APBT
415 Views, 2 Replies

Controlling what you see in a section, multi-discipline project.

I'm trying to see the plumbing and mechanical equipment at the same time when I do a section. Once I turn on the plumbing design in the mechanical plan I'm able to see the mechanical equipment and the plumbing equipment in the plan view as well as the 3D views but not in the section view. I can only see the mechanical equipment. How can I control the visibility to also show the plumbing equipment? any help is highly appreciated, thanks. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
RobDraw
in reply to: isosa9APBT

One way is to create a view template from one of the views that is working and apply it to the section view.

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 3 of 3
hmunsell
in reply to: isosa9APBT

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/revit-ideas/visibility-of-architectural-surface-patterns-when-view-is...

Howard Munsell
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report