Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annotating a standalone Socket Outlet

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
405 Views, 1 Reply

Annotating a standalone Socket Outlet

Hi,

I'm currently using Revit 2021 and I've always find it difficult to annotate a standalone socket outlet. E.g. A shaver socket, Hand Dryer Connection outlet. The only way i tried annotating the socket outlet is to draw a wire when then tends to have an arrow head.  On other Rrevit hand dryer.jpgevit year model (2017 - 2019) it does not show the arrow head. How do i go about it. 

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
s.borello
in reply to: Anonymous

Is this just a generic anno family?  I would build the family as an electrical device, add the required connector, give it a type mark value and power it up to show the wire, and tag it.   If you don't want to do that, you can create a family with just a connector and place it on top of your generic annotation... you can then generate the wire you want to see. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report