Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding ACP Badge to community profile

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
RakMas
1725 Views, 6 Replies

Adding ACP Badge to community profile

I think I'm posting in the wrong forum but I really want to know how do you get your ACP badge on your community profile, as in the attached picture.

thank you for your help.

Regards,

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Please use "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Vinayv4v
in reply to: RakMas

Hi,

Did you receive the badges from acclaim.

The account you used for attending the exam in certiport maybe a different one.

https://certiport.pearsonvue.com/

Check if you have different accounts for both. If both the accounts are same then the badges will be automatically updated in the autodesk community.

Cheers,

Vinay Vijayakumaran

Message 3 of 7
RakMas
in reply to: Vinayv4v

Hello Vinay, thank you for answering

I received my badge from acclaim but my email for the certiport account is different from the email for the community account, is this what you are referring to? should I have both emails the same to have the badge on my community account?.

Thanks again,

Rakan Masarweh 

Please use "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 4 of 7
Vinayv4v

Hi,

I had the same issue before. My ACP (Autocad) was attended using a gmail ID & ACP (Revit) was attended with a yahoo ID. Since my autodesk account was linked to the gmail I was able to see my ACP badge for (Autocad) but Revit badge was not included since it was linked to a different account.

So I contacted Certiport Customer care and changed my yahoo to gmail and the issue was resolved.

If you want to link your accounts then you can mail them your problem at

customerservices@certiport.com

The last message I received from them was

Your user profile has been changed to the following. If you have not requested a profile change, contact Customer Service immediately.

Cheers,

Vinay Vijayakumaran

Message 5 of 7
RakMas

I changed the email I was using for the Autodesk Community account to the one I'm using with Certiport, and it worked.

You either have to change the email on Certiport to match Autodesk or vice versa, I found that changing the Autodesk one is much simpler.

Thank you very much Vinay.

Message 6 of 7
RakMas

Hello Vinay,

the certificate is now in my account but its not showing as a badge under my picture. If you click on my profile you'll see that the certificate is there.

Do you have an ideas??

Thanks for your help.

Rakan

Message 7 of 7
Vinayv4v

Hi,

Try to log out and log in back.

Sometimes these types of issues are common here.

Maybe it will appear again after one or two days.

I have also gone through similar issues and I didn't do anything.

After a couple of days it was back.

Cheers,

Vinay Vijayakumaran

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report