Community
BIM 360 Team Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Team Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360 Team topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIM360 & Collaboration4Revit Improvement

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
SuminAV
1250 Views, 4 Replies

BIM360 & Collaboration4Revit Improvement

Some ideas for BIM360 & C4R

1. Now is possible to create folders in BIM360 Project, but if I open this project in Revit, I don't see same folders structure (all files will be located in project folder without any nested folders). I think will be better, if Revit also can show all folders inside the project or only folders with .rvt files.

2. Now is possible to add Revit links from BIM360 Project, but also necessary add possibility for links from cloud for .ifc, .dwg, .sat, .dwf, .rcp and other file formats. Without this feature I can't use only BIM360 cloud for my project, I need also use dropbox or similar services.

3. add full support for .rcp files in BIM360

Alik Sumin
Architect - BIM Manager - University lecturer
LinkedIn

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Dronov.Dmitry
in reply to: SuminAV
Message 3 of 5

Notice

This post was moved from an Idea station due to it having more than one Idea per submission for the team to consider as per the guidelines.

Anyone who voted for this Idea is encouraged to return to the Idea board and vote on the new ides listed individually.

Thanks in advance for you understanding

Discussion_Admin

Message 4 of 5

Hi Guys,

This is a great suggestion, can you post it to our Idea board. That is where we capture ideas on new features as well as enhancements on existing features. Once posted, others can add comments and vote on it. That will give us an idea of what people would like to see in future versions of A360.

A360 Idea board:

Thanks again for your feedback and looking forward to seeing this in the Idea board.

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 5 of 5

Yes, we can)

Alik Sumin
Architect - BIM Manager - University lecturer
LinkedIn

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report