Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add "Go to Sheet" on right click menu

Add "Go to Sheet" on right click menu

When you use right click on top of a placed section or elevation, you have the option "Go to Elevation View". Can you add an option to "Go to sheet"?

RIGHT CLICK MENU.jpg

27 Comments
robert.jungergard
Enthusiast

Hi,

I would like the option to go the sheet of the selected view.

A detail view, plan view, section and also a view reference label.

"Go to Sheet"

Thank you,

Go to sheet - go to view.png

Tags (3)
kimberly.fuhrman
Autodesk
robert.jungergard
Enthusiast

Marvelous.

The previous idea posts are from 2019 and 2017 and with that I hope that this post in 2021 may nudge to the direction to implement the feature to coming updates. It is wanted.

kimberly.fuhrman
Autodesk

@robert.jungergard ,

No problem...we will combine the posts and give the votes a boost!

-Kimberly

This would be really useful as the sheets in a project are quite low in the project browser, and most of the time when I'm working on a project I don't want to collapse some trees of the project browser just to have easier access to the sheets.

kimberly.fuhrman
Autodesk
Status changed to: Accepted

Accepted:

Congrats! We think this is a great idea, so we've decided to add it to our roadmap. Thanks for the suggestion!

The Factory

SNHAHarle
Participant

This is such a fundamental feature and so easy to implement it's hard to understand how it has been missing from Revit for so long.

In a previous office I got an IT guy in the office to write an addin for Go to Sheet - to jump to the sheet a view is on, and Go to View - to jump to the View from the sheet.  I used them all the time.

Unfortunately I didn't copy the code when I left 😞

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report