Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wall layers using a curtain wall

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
stin421b
247 Views, 2 Replies

Wall layers using a curtain wall

Hi, i am learning and using Revit for the first time, for my high school architecture class here in Denmark, so if this question seems a little stupid; i'm sorry.

I am constructing a wall that has wodden cladding on to sets of lists, one with a 400mm center-to-center spacing laying horizontally, and one laying vertically with 60mm psacing, both made out of wood. As the cladding is vertical the first lsit need to be horizontal and is made of 45*45mm wood and the second list is made up of 20*45mm wood with the short side being the spacing.

If i am trying to create this part of the wall in revit, howdo i add to the structure of a wall?

So far i've made a seperate curtain wall with insulation for the inside of the wall, and could do this for these studs too, but it would mean that once i start drawing the whole house i would nee several walls to create the wall that i would want.

There is an attachment of a drawing, which is similar to what i am trying to do.

I am sorry if this description could be a bit messy. I do not know the proper jargon for these things in english.

Thank you for your help and best regards, Stinus Jorgensen

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
barthbradley
in reply to: stin421b

Start here:   

https://help.autodesk.com/view/RVT/2023/ENU/?guid=GUID-91584C23-7FB5-46DD-82D1-48F36F3B4804

There's a lot of good information at this link.  

Message 3 of 3
stin421b
in reply to: barthbradley

Thank you sir, you are very beautiful!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators