Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System families disappeared from own project template

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
marieHPAJL
302 Views, 2 Replies

System families disappeared from own project template

Dear good helpers.

Most of the walls, all doors, windows, tags etc have disappeared from my otherwise very nice custom project template.

I don't know how to load system families. Does anyone know? And what has happened? In the standard metric template out of the box, everything seems to be normal.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
barthbradley
in reply to: marieHPAJL

Probably Purged. You can use Transfer Project Standards to transfer from another open Project.  

...any other content can be loaded into the project from any location (Insert Tab=>Load Family). If the idea is to keep it available to new Projects started, then save the Project, with all the loaded content, as a Template (RTE) - and then Start New Projects using that RTE.  .  

Message 3 of 3
marieHPAJL
in reply to: barthbradley

Thank you, @barthbradley 

This has happened in a template I made myself. I will save it under another name and try to do as you describe. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report