Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site Designer Add-In for Students?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
jlyford990
563 Views, 2 Replies

Site Designer Add-In for Students?

I was doing some research and discovered Revit has an add-in called Site Designer that would be perfect for one of my projects. I followed the Autodesk instructions for how to install add-ins (https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2020/EN...) but whenever I search the add-ins, it says that Site Designer doesn't exist.

I was wondering if Site Designer is not an allowed product for student accounts? I have a student Autodesk account and have Revit 2019 on my laptop (with Windows). And if it is allowed, if I share the Revit file with someone who doesn't have the add-in, does this mean they won't be able to see or interact with anything in the file from that add-in?

If I can't get Site Designer, does anyone have any other add-in suggestions for landscaping, retaining walls, etc.?

Thank you!

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
barthbradley
in reply to: jlyford990

No longer available.  

R.I.P. 

btw: Everything that can be done in Site Designer can be done in vanilla Revit.  

Message 3 of 3
jlyford990
in reply to: barthbradley

Dang. Well, thank you for your help!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report