Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schema conflict when loading a file

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
jagostinho74
973 Views, 4 Replies

Schema conflict when loading a file

Hello,

Keep getting this error when opening a file containing a linked model from the consultants.

Tried to recreate both central models - ours and theirs - but it seems that it is not working.

If I choose "Continue Loading the File" it works but it shows up again next time the model is opened.

Any ideas?

schema conflict when loading a file.png

Thank you

J

Assistant BIM/CAD Manager

Manchester, UK

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: jagostinho74

Hello.

Have you any plugin installed that is creating Schemas?

Schemas are a way of store information that is not editable by the user. Applications done with Revit API frequently uses this feature.

Every Schema is identified by an  Id and it seems that those files are using different schemas with the same Id... 

I advice you to identify the application that creates those Schemas and contact the developer.

Meanwhile, schemas are shared between all the open documents... if you open both documents in separate windows it should work.

Message 3 of 5
kadmonkee

confirm all users are using the same Build Number of Revit version

on the help pull down select About Autodesk Revit "version" in the top right corner is the build / version number.

all users need to be on the latest version / build number

Revit_build_number.png

If there is any information shared that is of value please give Kudos
If a solution is provided by any posters please mark them as Solved to benefit everyone else.
thank you
Message 4 of 5
t_bennett1

Did you ever get a resolution to this? We are experiencing the same issue when loading in an S.E. model in Revit 2019

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: t_bennett1

I am also getting this message when Linking an M&E model. Did you find a solution?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report