Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rhino 3D geometry to Revit

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Helvetier
84 Views, 0 Replies

Rhino 3D geometry to Revit

Hello everyone,

I'm new here in the forum 😊

I have been modeling in Rhino 3D together with the VisualARQ plugin for years. My focus is on 3D laser scanning evaluations in existing buildings. All wall elements or ceilings, stairs/railings are cleanly modeled, closed solids. The classic 2D evaluation is of course also part of this.

Why am I writing this in a Revit forum!

I have the following problem: More and more customers want to receive a Revit file from me or a file with which they can continue working directly. A classic IFC 2x3 file is pretty worthless because it cannot be edited (I've already read and heard that). I want the best for Revit users!!! How do you deal with this? What is the best format to export to? A DWG/DXF file with a constant layer structure (LAYER Wall = all walls, etc...)?

I am allowed to use Revit 2020 from another office. Is there a way for me to import and assign the elements cleanly so that I can then submit a Revit file?

I would be very grateful for your help.

Best regards
Boris

translated in deepl.com

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report