Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REVIT title block

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
701 Views, 5 Replies

REVIT title block

WHY The TITLE BLOCK IS NOT TRANSPARENT?  I have inserted the *.png image into in the titleblock family but it does NOT have the transparency. 

TITLEBLOCK.JPG

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Your image setting might set as foreground. Try to set the image as background.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

The image is part of a title block. i insert it to titleblock and then insert the title block as family. 

Message 4 of 6
ToanDN

I don't believe Revit supports raster image transparency like AutoCAD does.  Even if you insert the image directly on the sheet, you can only set it either above or below the geometry, or the renderings in your case, but not transparent.  The example below I inserted the image in the sheet and set it as background.

You best bet is crop the image to remove the white background above the waves and don't place your view on top of the image.  Another option, open the original image in Illustrator, convert to vector, and save it as DWG.  Insert the DWG in you titleblock instead.

Capture.PNG  

Message 5 of 6
Viveka_CD
in reply to: ToanDN

Hi @Anonymous

I just wanted to follow up here, any progress on this issue?
Please mark any posts that help with "Accept as Solution" and thanks!

Regards,

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

A title block is a template for a sheet and generally includes a border for the page and information about the design firm, such as its name, address, and logo. The title block can also display information about the project, client, and individual sheets, including issue dates and revision information.

Revit Course

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report