Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

revit not responding when converting to dwg!!

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1405 Views, 2 Replies

revit not responding when converting to dwg!!

I'm facing a problem in a revit file. I uploaded furniture blocks from a website called revit city, these blocks seemed to be infected with virus as when i load them into my project a message appeared from antivirus that a threat has been detected. When i tried to export my file from revit to autocad it uploads till 50% then the revit became not responding. I was wondering if the file is infected would you please try to recover the file without deleting it.

found attached screenshot of my memory when revit is not responding and am uploading the revit file and will post download link soon hope i could found help here as it is very urgent thanks .

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

here is the .rvt file 2015 i hope that someone download it and try to convert it by himself to .dwg 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ixkdo3ju0ft3opm/Midterm%20Submission.rvt?dl=0    (75mb)

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

open revit model

open default 3d view

right click on Typical Floor view and choose delete

go to View tab of ribbon

go to create panel

click Plan View

choose Floor Plan

select the level to associate the new plan view to

new plan view is made automatically

in your situation, your level Typical Floor Level is associated to your Site view.  Rename the Site view as Typical Floor OR right-click and duplicate it.  Rename the Site view as Typical Floor and the copy as Site view.

adjust the new Typical Floor view as desired.

solved by dzanta

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators