Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit no internet connection dialog box missing

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ow3architects
131 Views, 1 Reply

Revit no internet connection dialog box missing

I am working onsite at clients with my laptop getting dimensions, I started in a space with wifi and the left that space to continue my work.  2 hours in Revit LT decides to check for an internet connection and completely locks up Revit in a middle of a command.  This has happened before when going from a place with internet and then waking the computer back in my office with an internet connection, but I was always told it is because I am using multiple monitors.  Today I am just using my laptop and I still can find the no internet connection dialog box.  How do I get the no internet connection dialog box to appear?  It is there preventing me from using the program, but I can't see it to dismiss the box.  Why is autodesk more worried about people not paying the subscription then fixing an issue for the users that buy the subscriptions?

Only options was to shut down Revit by task manager and lose 45 minutes of work.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

@ow3architects wrote:

Why is autodesk more worried about people not paying the subscription then fixing an issue for the users that buy the subscriptions?

Is that your question to us?   Maybe better to ask them directly. Open a Support Case through your Account Portal.  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report