Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodeskโ€™s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Revit LT white flickering

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1212 Views, 2 Replies

Revit LT white flickering

Hello!

I have Revit LT 2022 and in 3D view when I set view style to realistic I get white flickering when moving in the model (rotating etc.) then this flickering changes places (flickers). This shouldn't be z fighting, because it happens even with single and separate elements that have nothing near them or going through them.

This happens only in 3D and only with realistic mode on all detail levels. For example realistic view style on elevations and plans does not do this.

Turning off shadows and hardware acceleration does not help.

Seen some similar topics, but offered solutions did not help me.

I have not used Revit a lot so if you can help please explain in detail like to a dummy ๐Ÿ™‚ .

Some specs:

Windows 10 home

Intel core i7 8700K at 4.9ghz overclocked.

AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT

denisRKMNH_0-1624484778470.png

Labels (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
L.Maas
in reply to: Anonymous

Hmmm...visuals in screenshot are typical for z-fighting.  No possibility that you have duplicates (e.g linked files)?

Does it only happen in this project, or also in other projects?

What happens if you open the project on another computer?

Have you looked for updates (Revit, Graphics card etc)?

Louis

EESignature

Please mention Revit version, especially when uploading Revit files.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: L.Maas

Hi!

Thank you for your answer. The driver update fixed it. It was happening in every project even in a new one with just one wall.

For some reason in my AMD Adrenaline software the update or check for updates drivers button had disappeared so I thought that my drivers were up to date. After going to AMD site I realized that there is an update.

After reinstalling AMD Adrenaline and drivers all is now working fine. So something was happening to my drivers that I did not realize before you pointed out driver updates. Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report