Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Architure - Component Library - Healthcare Industry equipments

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
2670 Views, 4 Replies

Revit Architure - Component Library - Healthcare Industry equipments

I ordered a trial version of Revit Architecture. I like it. However, there are not many items in the library for healthcare industry. The only thing is a hospital bed. There is no exam table, nurse cart, etc. I called the autodesk support line. They told me the trial version is fully equipped with Revit option. Does anybody out there already have customized the Revit library to healthcare industy needs? We do not have the time and resource in our office to do this. But we would like to know whether any private practice already start this. Thanks.

Linda Chan
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

You can download many healthcare related items from
Revitcity, Bimworld and use revit's built-in online content search feature
to look for items as well.   

style="BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
I
ordered a trial version of Revit Architecture. I like it. However, there are
not many items in the library for healthcare industry. The only thing is a
hospital bed. There is no exam table, nurse cart, etc. I called the autodesk
support line. They told me the trial version is fully equipped with Revit
option. Does anybody out there already have customized the Revit library to
healthcare industy needs? We do not have the time and resource in our office
to do this. But we would like to know whether any private practice already
start this. Thanks. Linda Chan
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

If you still having trouble locating, consider posting a request at www.customrevitfamilies.com and getting a quote from a wide range of Revit designers to create these families for you. Its free to post for a quote and you are under no oblegation to choose a designer.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Talking about BIM in Healthcare projects there are some great BIM Revit and AutoCAD sites for healthcare projects such as iHFG – The International Health Facility Guidelines with allot of free room layouts, room datasheets, and Revit / AutoCAD content.

Check iHFG out at: http://healthdesign.com.au/ihfg

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

There are thousands of healthcare related RFA Revit family files available in the HFBS Revit Market:

http://healthdesign.com.au/RevitMarket

These files are compliant with the iHFG (International Health Facility Guidelines) which is a standard implemented across many countries and available online here: http://healthdesign.com.au/ihfg/Guidelines/Index/iHFG

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report