Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit and Max

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
zs-17
328 Views, 3 Replies

Revit and Max

Hi
I want to work simultaneously between Revit and Max for the first time. It looks like there are many options to import a Revit file into Max. Basically I want to model in Revit and add some furniture in Max.

1. What are the best options for me?
  2. Is there a way to live synchronize between both software to work in between side by side?
  3. A step by step or a tutorial is an advanced if there is any.

Regards

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ennujozlagam
in reply to: zs-17

maybe you can refer to this LINK and see if helps. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 4
zs-17
in reply to: ennujozlagam

Hi

From how I see it, the purpose of the article is rendering in Max, which is not my issue here, that's I found it partially helpful. I still need to figure out what are the settings to choose in Max when importing the file. And I still looking for a way to work simultaneously between the 2 softwares for modeling purpose and not rendering. In another word, I want to put the 2 screens (Max and Revit) side by side and work simultaneously between the 2.

Regards

Message 4 of 4
ennujozlagam
in reply to: zs-17

i don't think that is possible working simultaneously ( synchronize) between the 2 softwares .

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report