Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reference section references wrong plan sheet

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
charlie.raabe
983 Views, 7 Replies

Reference section references wrong plan sheet

Revit 2019.2.1: I placed a reference section on a sheet. it is referencing the wrong sheet in the set - S-112C instead of S-112L. prior to placing the reference section on sheet S-112L, the "live" section refers back to the correct sheet S-112K. I have tried all of the old tricks (nudge section) to no avail. any other tips? or is this a bug.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

I trying to wrap my brain around this one.  Can you walk me through a step-by-step so that I can replicate it on my end?  

Message 3 of 8

A referencing section view (the reference other view option) is selected from a list of available views. Select it and select the correct one.

Steve Stafford
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.
EESignature

Message 4 of 8

Perhaps you misunderstood me. The section itself is correct, the sheet the section is cut on is incorrect
Message 5 of 8

Remove it from the sheet and put it back on or another one and then move it back.

Steve Stafford
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.
EESignature

Message 6 of 8

Tried that, no luck. Odd thing is, if I put it on 112C, it references 112B, etc....
Smells like a bug to me
Message 7 of 8

Is it possible that the sheet number is displaying a different parameter for number than is stored in the Revit Sheet Number parameter? I've seen custom title blocks that are using their own number parameter because they are reusing numbers for different sets and that can't be done with the stock parameter.

Steve Stafford
EESignature

Message 8 of 8
Corsten.Au
in reply to: charlie.raabe

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report