Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realistic mode color adjustment

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
wei.min
151 Views, 1 Reply

Realistic mode color adjustment

Hi all, I am new in Revit.

Now I need present a perspective view of a room. I just need to show the furniture realistic color and patterns in it and no need real rendering. I have 2 questions.

1. Perspective view color looks different from the 3D view color. How to adjust the perspective color/light to more similar with 3D view?

2. wall color. We can see 3 walls in perspective view. Actually they are white. But from my perspective view, 2 walls look like grey and 1 wall looks like white. How can i adjust the walls without so sharp difference.

weimin_0-1648771930336.png

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
barthbradley
in reply to: wei.min

This is a pretty subjective thing.  Not science. What looks "right" to you may look "wrong" to your co-worker sitting right next to you. But you've got a lot of controls available to you through that dialog box in your screenshot. Play around with them. You can also play around with the settings of the Materials under the Appearance Tab of the Project Material Browser.  While you are on that Tab, you might even press the "Replace this Asset" button in the upper right corner to launch the Asset Browser. In that browser you might find an even better Appearance Asset than the one the Material is currently using.  Check out the selection of Wall Paints. Type "White Paint" into the Search Bar and a bunch will pop up.  Not all are the same. Check 'em all out to see which one looks best to you in Realistic Views.  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report