Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Properties Palette Missing

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
wsmd
4299 Views, 5 Replies

Properties Palette Missing

AutoCAD 2014,

I am missing my Properties Palette. I was working in the program, didn't see myself click anything in particular and it just disappeared. I tried getting it back by the usual ways on the ribbon on the top of the screen and the other suggestions AutoDesk makes, but it has not come back. I saw how other people suggested you may have gone from two screens to one, but I have been using the same one screen for 2 years now. I asked other Revit friends if they know a solution but every suggestion they made did not work. I have wondered if it is off in space somewhere but don't know how I would find it if it is.

Suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Brittany

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
dzanta
in reply to: wsmd

try the following:

type PP to see if it toggles on/off...it may be off

verify in View Tab of Ribbon, User Interface, Properties is checked

change display resolution from current to something fat (1280 x 1024 or less)...everything will resize...may see the properties palette then

Dzan Ta, AEE, ASM, ACI.

EESignature

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Autodesk Community | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | LinkedIn

Win 11 Pro/DELL XPS 15 9510/i9 3.2GHz/32GB RAM/Nvidia RTX 3050Ti/1TB PCIe SSD/4K 15.4" Non-Touch Display

Message 3 of 6
dzanta
in reply to: dzanta

lastly, try resetting revit user interface...

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/...

Dzan Ta, AEE, ASM, ACI.

EESignature

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Autodesk Community | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | LinkedIn

Win 11 Pro/DELL XPS 15 9510/i9 3.2GHz/32GB RAM/Nvidia RTX 3050Ti/1TB PCIe SSD/4K 15.4" Non-Touch Display

Message 4 of 6
ryan.duell

Hello,

For Revit 2014 you can reset the interface by following the steps below:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/...

Reference the section on “Project Browser” from the link above – this will hopefully help both palettes.

• Otherwise, try typing the default keyboard shortcut PP.
  • Lastly you can try the View tab > user Interface, and toggling Properties and Properties Palette.  Try turning them on / off in different orders.

Hopefully this will bring it back to the default state – let us know!

Thanks,

Ryan Duell
Message 5 of 6
wsmd
in reply to: dzanta

I have tried the first 2 suggestions with no results. Will try your other suggestions. Thanks.
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

I'm having the same problem you're describing, how did you resolve this issue?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report