Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program phase Schedule in Revit

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
380 Views, 4 Replies

Program phase Schedule in Revit

Curious if it is possible to create one schedule that would include existing area, schematic design area, design development area?
We typically just enter info into Excel. It would be great if a step could be eliminated and keep everything in Revit.
Seems unlikely, but I thought I would throw it out there.  

Thanks!

@Anonymous; john.vellek has edited your subject line for clarity:Program Schedule:

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi fwilsonKDDWT,

Are you using Phasing in your models?

Can you show me an example of what you are doing in Excel and maybe also attach a sample model with these different schedule periods? I am thinking that you could create a schedule for each phase and then drop them onto one sheet that shows all phases.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post fully solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: john.vellek

Hi John,

Thanks for your response.

We are using phasing, but I am currently trying to understand phasing beyond Existing and New Construction and how it could potentially be applied here. 

I have attached a screen shot of a typical Excel layout.

I don't have a sample model with different schedule periods.  Using this project which is is in the very early stages as an exercise to try and develop these for the future.Area Summary.png

Message 4 of 5
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

I admit that I haven't actually applied this myself. If time permits, I would like to take the weekend to play with the problem a bit and hopefully have some answers next week for you.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: john.vellek

Sure thing, John.
Don't think too hard about any of this stuff over the weekend!

Thanks again for your replies!

Enjoy the long weekend!  🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report