Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with hatch on wall

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
2356 Views, 4 Replies

Problem with hatch on wall

hello,

I have a problem when drawing well that hatch pattern on my wall didn't showing.

if the problem came from view template , i don't know what should i fix it.

so how should i do

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
lucdoucet_msdl
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous 

When the display level is set to coarse, the entire wall thickness will display the color and pattern set in the wall type properties. Currently your setting for the fill pattern is empty. To change it, edit the wall type properties, click in the coarse scale pattern box and select the drafting pattern you wish to apply.

Alternately, if you want the wall structure fill patterns (which are assign through the material properties) to appear, you must set the view detail level to medium or fine.

-luc

Message 3 of 5
syman2000

Course material display as blank. You can add course material to make it show or you change your setting to Medium/fine to make the wall layers show up.

add hatch.png

Check out my Revit youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/scourdx
Message 4 of 5
ennujozlagam

change your setting here.

setting.JPG

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Thanks guys, my problems is solved

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators