Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plot wrong line weight (no thickness)

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
ycai9HR9Q
305 Views, 4 Replies

Plot wrong line weight (no thickness)

Hi Everyone,

I am having an issue that Revit prints pdf with a wrong line weight. I've been use same way and settings for print the same drawings until today's irregular change. I have no idea why this is happened. And it happens to different Revit versions and projects. I tried open one project in 2020 and another project in 2019 to do printing. The same issue has happened to the 2 projects. The line weight look like wrong. The detail lines should have thickness but they don't.

Can anyone help with this issue? Thank you so much.

Capture102.PNG

Labels (4)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
barthbradley
in reply to: ycai9HR9Q

Revit prints what is shown on the screen. WYSIWYG.  Are you saying that the circled green line is supposed to be thicker than it shows? What is it exactly?  

Message 3 of 5
ycai9HR9Q
in reply to: barthbradley

In revit model, the lines shows with line weight 6 which is pretty thick. After plotted, it changes to a thin line in the pdf.

Message 4 of 5
ToanDN
in reply to: ycai9HR9Q

Which pdf printer? Try another one see if the problem persists.

Message 5 of 5
ycai9HR9Q
in reply to: ToanDN

Thank you. Your reply is pretty helpful. Actually, the pdf viewer turn the thickness off So I can't see the thickness. And you are right. When every setting seems like correct, then checking the pdf view/pdf printer is another way to find out.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report