Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parameters Service - 'Collections'

47 REPLIES 47
Message 1 of 48
mike_engel
5498 Views, 47 Replies

Parameters Service - 'Collections'

The Parameter Service currently allows you to create a single collection associated with an account, for your company to organize and manage parameter definitions. For future development, we are considering expanding collections to enable more robust management workflows and support your design delivery needs.

Share your feedback in the comments and help teams at Autodesk understand how you would like to manage and organize your parameter definitions.

47 REPLIES 47
Message 41 of 48
dave_fagerstrom
in reply to: bryanBYS

Hi Bryan,

You are correct, the Parameters Service APIs are all found via APS at that location for documentation, but run off of developer.api.autodesk.com.  So,  https://developer.api.autodesk.com/parameters/v1/accounts/{accountId}/labels/{labelId}

For deleting a label, note: "Deletes a Label. It can only be removed if the Label is not attached to any Parameter."

We had an option to delete labels in-line in the UI for a short while, but it worked oddly since all parameters need to unassociated with it and you need to be selecting a parameter to manage labels.  So we are looking at providing a better 'management' ui.  

You currently do not have the ability to share collections outside your account/organizations, but that is a feature we are looking to provide.  

Dave.F

Revit QA Engineer
Message 42 of 48
s_taifour
in reply to: mike_engel

hi, 

i have the following Problem:

In acc.autodesk.eu, my admin account's profile language is set to German. However, when accessing Account Admin > Bibliothek > Parameter and clicking “Alle Parameter verwalten,”  (Manage all parameters)  I encounter different behaviors across browsers:

• In Chrome and Brave, lists and filters appear in English instead of German.
  • In Microsoft Edge, these elements display correctly in German.

I have cleared cookies and cache in Chrome, checked that German is the set browser language, and confirmed my computer's settings. Edge has translations turned off.

The issue is that Autodesk Construction Cloud displays the wrong language in Chrome and Brave Browsers, while it is correct in Edge.

Tags (1)
Message 43 of 48
s_taifour
in reply to: mike_engel

hi

for Parameter Collections i have archived parameter Collections on ACC but all of the archived collections are still visible in Revit.

Tags (1)
Message 44 of 48
dave_fagerstrom
in reply to: s_taifour

Hi @s_taifour - I'm testing in Chrome and with Chrome set to German, I see all of the UI translated as expected.

dave_fagerstrom_0-1722525117382.png

Have you set it correctly in the Chrome settings?   If it's a problem across ACC and not just Parameters
Service I'd suggest logging a support request with the ACC team to review what's going on.  

dave_fagerstrom_1-1722525315540.png

Dave.F

Revit QA Engineer
Message 45 of 48
dave_fagerstrom

Thank you @s_taifour we are aware of this issue and hope to have a fix deployed in short order.  

Dave.F

Revit QA Engineer
Message 46 of 48
s_taifour
in reply to: dave_fagerstrom

hi @dave_fagerstrom ,
i could only notice this problem in parameters.

here are some screen shots from my browser, its all in German until i click on managing parameters then it switches to englisch. 

menuchrome.jpg

normal-main-menu.jpg

normal-parametern.jpg

sprache.jpg

i also tried to delete all cookies, and incognito mode, that didnt bring anything.

incognito.jpg

konto.jpg

just for info, if i remember correctly, ive created my account at acc.autodesk.com then switched to the European  platform. 

thanks, and best regards,

Somar

Message 47 of 48
dave_fagerstrom

Hi Somar,

I'm asking our localization experts if they have any insights here.   We do have german translations, and I can see them on my end.

Can you try temporarily changing your browser to using just Deutsch instead of Deutsch(Deutschland) and see if that makes a difference?   We may need to pair some further specific locale browser languages to our language packs if it's passing a language code we don't recognize.  

Let me know if that makes a difference and if it does I have a good idea of what we need to fix. 

Thanks,

~Dave   

Dave.F

Revit QA Engineer
Message 48 of 48
s_taifour
in reply to: dave_fagerstrom

Hallo  Dave, 

it did actually work!, after setting just "deutsch" instead of "detusch (Deutschland)" as the first language for chrome, is the translation displayed correctly!

sprachechrome.PNG

parameterdarstellung nachher.PNG

Thanks for the help! @dave_fagerstrom

Best Regards

Somar

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report